Audio/Slide Content from the 2012 SNO Meeting Now Available at no Charge
SNO is pleased to offer content from the 2012 Annual Meeting in Washington DC as part of an expanded benefit to the neuro-oncology commmunity. Selected slide presentations have been synched with their accompanying audio and are now available at no charge. Click on the title above for instructions on how to access this content.
- Abhijit Guha Fund for International Neuro-Oncology Outreach
- SNO mourns the loss of John Ohlfest, PhD
- Neuro-Oncology’s New Impact Factor is 5.723
- 2012 Neuro-Tumor Club Recap
- New Public Data Resource from the NIH Common Fund’s Epigenomics Program
- 2009-2010 Central Brain Tumor Registry of the US Statistical Report
2nd Biennial Pediatric Neuro-Oncology Basic and Translational Research Conference
The second Pediatric Neuro-Oncology Basic and Translational Research Conference was held May 16 - 17, 2013 at the Hyatt Pier 66 Hotel in Fort Lauderdale, FL. Building on the success of our 2011 event, this year's conference attracted over 270 attendees from 15 countries, with research drawn from more than 180 accepted abstracts. Chair, Dr. James Rutka, and the Scientific Program Committee organized an outstanding program, featuring the most up-to-date pediatric basic and translational research. A full recap will be posted in the coming weeks.