Audio/Slide Content from the 2012 SNO Meeting Now Available at no Charge
SNO is pleased to offer content from the 2012 Annual Meeting in Washington DC as part of an expanded benefit to the neuro-oncology commmunity. Selected slide presentations have been synched with their accompanying audio and are now available at no charge. Click on the title above for instructions on how to access this content.
- 2013 Pediatric Neuro-Oncology Basic and Translational Research Conference
- Abhijit Guha Fund for International Neuro-Oncology Outreach
- SNO mourns the loss of John Ohlfest, PhD
- Multidisciplinary Approaches to Meningioma Symposium
- Neuro-Oncology’s New Impact Factor is 5.723
- 2012 Neuro-Tumor Club Recap
- New Public Data Resource from the NIH Common Fund’s Epigenomics Program
2nd Biennial Pediatric Neuro-Oncology Basic and Translational Research Conference
The second Pediatric Neuro-Oncology Basic and Translational Research Conference will be held May 16 - 17, 2013 at the Hyatt Pier 66 Hotel in Fort Lauderdale, FL. Building on the success of our 2011 event, this biennial conference encourages the sharing of ideas and results, new collaborations, and offers attendees a state-of-the-art update in the field of pediatric brain tumor research. For program information, registration, hotel accommodations and conference details, click here.