The deadline to submit a Late-Breaking Abstract for the 2014 meeting has now passed. Original posting follows.
Please note that only a limited number of abstracts (not to exceed six) from this Late-Breaking category will be selected for oral presentation at the meeting in Miami.
- Late-Breaking abstracts will be considered for oral presentation only.
- Late-Breaking abstracts accepted for oral presentation will not be included in the printed abstract supplement to Neuro-Oncology, and will be published electronically.
- Late-Breaking abstracts not accepted for presentation will not be considered for any type of presentation format (poster, poster discussion or oral) and will not be part of the annual meeting program.
- Late-Breaking abstracts will not be considered for awards.
- Select the “Late-Breaking Abstract” check box in the abstract submission program.
- Submit an abstract, including the objectives and methods but excluding the results and conclusions of the research, by the regular submission deadline of June 9, 2014.
- Include any information that supports the potential for late-breaking impact, and the date of planned analysis for the abstract.
- Submit a final Late-Breaking abstract (with updated data) by September 1, 2014. If an updated abstract is not submitted by that date, the abstract will be automatically rejected.