San Diego, California
May 7 - 8, 2015
The Westin San Diego
400 W. Broadway
San Diego, CA 92101
TO BOOK A ROOM AT THE WESTIN, click here
Abstracts now being accepted.
To submit your abstract, click here.
Submisson deadline January 23, 2015
Building on the success of the 2011 and 2013 events, this biennial conference encourages the sharing of ideas and results, new collaborations, and offers attendees a state-of-the-art update in the field of pediatric brain tumor research.
A Scientific Program Committee has been formed that will create a highly informative and educational program from the accepted abstracts. The program will feature popular and informative plenary sessions and an informal poster session, as well as “Meet the Expert Sunrise Sessions”, at which attendees can catch up with late breaking areas of research and controversies in the field.
Program information to be posted as it becomes available.
This meeting is being organized by the Society for Neuro-Oncology with the generous support of the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation.
TO REGISTER, click here.
Abstracts will be accepted in the following categories (accepted abstracts will be published in an online supplement in the journal Neuro-Oncology):
- Basic Biology
- Brainstem Tumors
- Germ Cell Tumors
- High Grade Gliomas
- Pediatric Brain Tumor Models
- Stem Cells
- Translational Therapeutics
SCIENTIFIC PROGRAM COMMITTEE
- Suzanne Baker, PhD, St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, CO-CHAIR
- David Eisenstat, MD, MA, University of Alberta, CO-CHAIR
- Mitchell Berger, MD, University of California, San Francisco
- Maryam Fouladi, MD, Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center
- Mark Gilbert, MD, MD Anderson Cancer Center (CME)
- Stewart Goldman, MD, Lurie Children's Hospital
- Richard Grundy, MBChB, PhD, University of Nottingham
- Cynthia Hawkins, MD, PhD, The Hospital for Sick Children
- Anna Kenney, PhD, Emory University
- Michelle Monje Deisseroth, MD, PhD, Stanford University
- Roger Packer, MD, Children's National Medical Center
- Stefan Pfister, MD, German Cancer Research Center
- Eric Raabe, MD, PhD, Johns Hopkins
- Michael Taylor, MD, PhD, The Hospital for Sick Children
- William Weiss, MD, PhD, University of California, San Francisco