THE JUNE 13 SUBMISSION DEADLINE HAS PASSED
The Society for Neuro-Oncology is now accepting abstracts for presentation at the 2016 Annual Scientific Meeting, which will be held at the Fairmont Princess Hotel in Scottsdale, Arizona on November 17 - 20, 2016.
Please note the following important details before you begin your submission:
- New this year: The submission site requires the email addresses of all co-authors, in addition to their affiliations. This information must be entered into the abstract site before the abstract text can be entered and the submission finalized.
- New this year: An electronic financial disclosure form will be filled out for the presenting author at the time of submission. If the submitter is not also the presenter, applicable information should be obtained prior to submission.
- Abstracts are limited to 300 words. Tables and figures are not allowed.
- Abstract titles should be sentence case (i.e., only the first letter of the title should be capitalized).
- The body of the abstract should be in a single paragraph.If sub-headers are used, they should be within that single paragraph and in all-caps, not bolded (i.e., METHODS).
- For information on special requirements for Late Breaking Abstracts, click here.
- DEADLINE: JUNE 13, 2016
Please note that abstracts are embargoed until 7:00am EST, November 7, 2016.
Questions? Contact Carolyn Loch at firstname.lastname@example.org