Please note: E-poster submission is for previously accepted abstracts which were originally submitted through the SNO website by the June 15 deadline. This site is not intended for uploading new abstracts that have not already been accepted and assigned program numbers.
Before Getting Started:
Please make sure that your web browser and Flash plugin have been updated to the most recent versions. You can check/update your Flash version here.
If you do not know your login name, click the "Forget Your Password?" link on the login page. When you enter your email address, both your login name and temporary password will be emailed to you. If you are still having trouble please contact us here.
What is an ePoster?
An e-poster is a new multi-media approach to presenting scientific research – an electronic version of the traditional boards, which is displayed digitally on monitor screens in designated areas at the SNO Annual Meeting instead of printed.
Why ePoster vs Traditional Poster?
The digital versions of presentations offer several advantages over their physical counterparts including: conference cost savings, multimedia additions to the traditional format, archival research capabilities, and time savings to the presenters.
Building My ePoster:
What ePoster formats can I use?
The accepted formats for the ePoster are Microsoft™ PowerPoint™ files, PDF documents, or image/graphic files (e.g. .jpeg, .jpg, .png, etc.).
Are there any limitations to the size of my ePoster?
· The e-poster may not include dynamic content ex. (video, animations, transition).
· Within the ePoster file, it is possible to embed photos and graphic files (e.g. .jpeg, .gif, and .png).
o Keep in mind the more images, the larger the actual file, the longer it will take to upload to
the ePoster Submission Website.
· It is acceptable to create ePosters with more than one page; keep ePosters to less than 9 slides/pages.
· All slides/pages must be in landscape format.
How do I format my ePoster?
· Posters should include five key elements:
1. Title including name and affiliation of presenter
4. Conclusion and clinical implications
· Keep text and legends brief.
· Do not put any commercial logos on the ePoster.
· Use bold type; minimum 1/4-inch high (22 pt type minimum for legibility. Make print dark in block style on a
light background (preferably white).
· Ensure content is concise; keep number of pieces to a minimum. Charts, and drawings should be as simple
· Avoid overly ornate presentations. Block lettering adds emphasis and clarity.
· The ePoster should be self-explanatory.
How can I upload my ePoster?
Before moving on, make sure you have registered via the link in the Registration email from PresentationManagement@freemanco.com. Initial access to the Presentation Management site must be made via the link provided. (Please add this to your approved email list to ensure delivery).
1. After Registration please use the actual show URL to access
the website: https://sno2015.sessionupload.com/.
2. Locate the desired session you wish to upload your file to.
3. Click the “My Files” to see a list of all sessions in your account.
4. Click “Expand All” blue button to see your presentation information/any files under that session.
5. Click the “Upload” green button.
6. Browse out to your upload file/files target location, select the file(s) to upload, and click on
7. Once you have uploaded your ePoster the word “Has Files” will appear in white font within a
When naming your file, please keep the length under 90 characters and do not include symbols ex. () , / ~ ’ as this will prevent your presentation from being transferred to the Meeting Room computer.
Files must be uploaded by Thursday, November 5, 2015 at 11:59pm.
How can I upload a new version of my ePoster?
Please click the trash can icon to remove the existing ePoster file before uploading a new version. If the new version has and identical file name the existing ePoster will be automatically overwritten.
How is my ePoster being displayed?
All ePosters are displayed on monitor kiosks at the Marriott Rivercenter 3rd Floor Lobby and at the Convention Center- Ballroom B at the SNO Annual Meeting and Education Day.
ePosters can be found via poster number, title, category, key words, or presenting author name.