The Society for Neuro-Oncology (SNO)
and the European Association of Neuro-Oncology (EANO)
have the pleasure to announce the publication of the first issue of the
World Federation of Neuro-Oncology Societies (WFNOS) Magazine
This new magazine is a transition from the EANO magazine and pursues the mission
to become a central platform for communication for all those interested in neuro-oncology,
including professionals involved in the diagnosis and care of brain tumor patients across the world.
Table of Contents
- NSCLC Cell Adhesion to and Transmigration through Brain Endothelium in Brain Metastasis
- Prevention of Brain Metastasis by Inhibition of Angiogenesis?
- Glioblastoma: Example of Translational Research in Radiotherapy and Radiobiology
- Development of a Questionnaire to Measure Instrumental Activities of Daily Living (IADL) in Patients with Brain Tumors
- A pro/con debate on the first-line treatment of patients with high-grade gliomas: An interview with Roger Stupp and Michael Prados
- Indian Society of Neuro-Oncology: Challenges and Opportunities
- Nurses Corner
- Brain Tumor Patient Advocacy—Who Needs It?
- Targeting IDH1R132H in WHO grade III and IV IDH1R132H-mutated gliomas by a peptide vaccine: a first-in-man phase I safety, tolerability, and immunogenicity multicenter trial (NOA-16)
- Hotspots in Neuro-Oncology 2016
To view the entire Volume 1 (2016) Issue 1, please click here (pdf)