San Diego, California
8:00am May 7 - 12:00pm May 8, 2015
400 W. Broadway
San Diego, CA 92101
ONLINE REGISTRATION NOW CLOSED. VISIT THE ONSITE REGISTRATION DESK AT THE WESTIN HOTEL BEGINNING WEDNESDAY, MAY 6 FROM 4pm - 7pm AND AGAIN AT 6am ON THURSDAY, MAY 7. ONSITE SURCHARGE WILL APPLY.
Building on the success of the 2011 and 2013 events, this biennial conference encourages the sharing of ideas and results, new collaborations, and offers attendees a state-of-the-art update in the field of pediatric brain tumor research.
A Scientific Program Committee has been formed that will create a highly informative and educational program from the accepted abstracts. The program will feature popular and informative plenary sessions and an informal poster session, as well as “Meet the Expert Sunrise Sessions”, at which attendees can catch up with late breaking areas of research and controversies in the field.
Program information to be posted as it becomes available.
This meeting is being organized by the Society for Neuro-Oncology with the generous support of the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation.
Scientific Program Committee
- Suzanne Baker, PhD, St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, CO-CHAIR
- David Eisenstat, MD, MA, University of Alberta, CO-CHAIR
- Mitchell Berger, MD, University of California, San Francisco
- Maryam Fouladi, MD, Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center
- Mark Gilbert, MD, MD Anderson Cancer Center (CME)
- Stewart Goldman, MD, Lurie Children's Hospital
- Richard Grundy, MBChB, PhD, University of Nottingham
- Cynthia Hawkins, MD, PhD, The Hospital for Sick Children
- Anna Kenney, PhD, Emory University
- Michelle Monje Deisseroth, MD, PhD, Stanford University
- Roger Packer, MD, Children's National Medical Center
- Stefan Pfister, MD, German Cancer Research Center
- Eric Raabe, MD, PhD, Johns Hopkins
- Michael Taylor, MD, PhD, The Hospital for Sick Children
- William Weiss, MD, PhD, University of California, San Francisco