The 2011 SNO Education Day on November 17 includes concurrent sessions on Radiosurgery and Radiobiology, and Quality of Life issues.
- Technology of Radiosurgery and Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy: Evolution from Brain to Spine
- Spine Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy: What is it? What are the outcomes? What are the issues, controversies?
- Spine Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy Spinal cord Tolerance: Contrasting human and animal data
- Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy for Malignant Epidural Spinal Cord Compression
- Perspective I: How does surgery integrate with radiosurgery for primary and spinal cancers?
- Perspective II: How does surgery integrate with radiosurgery for primary and spinal cancers?
- Skull Base Radiosurgery: Current Knowledge and Unanswered Questions
- Radiation Therapy for Brain Metastases Based on the Currently Available Evidence
- Radiosurgery for Gliomas
- Radiosurgery for the postoperative resection cavity
- Radiation and Brain Tumor Microenvironment
- Nanodevices and radiation therapy, ways around the barrier?
- Neural Stem Cells and Radiation
- Radiation-Induced Targeted and Non-targeted Response: Mechanism and Clinical Implication
- Ultrasound, High and Low dose radiation and Apoptosis
- PARP Inhibitors and Radiation Therapy for Brain Tumors
- Phase 0 and I trials- how can they expedite the clinical research agenda
- Challenges in Phase II trial design
- Overview of the basics of Phase III trials
- Challenges of response assessment/endpoint evaluations for surgically based studies
- Responsibilities of a PI
- Overview of Regulatory Requirements (Institutional and FDA)
- Personal experience in conducting a clinical trial- pearls and pitfalls
If you require assistance with hearing, vision or mobility, or require a special diet, please specify in the Comments section.
The Pre-registration deadline for lowest registration rates is October 17.
The Registration deadline is November 10. Online registrations cannot be accepted after November 10. You will have to register on on-site, and on-site surcharges will apply.
CANCELLATIONS must be received in writing no later than November 10, and registration fees will be refunded less a $50 handling fee. Cancellations received after November 10 cannot be refunded, but the meeting registration can be transferred to another person with written authorization.