21st Annual Scientific Meeting and Education Day Registration
(November 17 - 20)
Neuro-Oncology Review Course Registration
(Pre-conference, November 16)
2nd CNS Anticancer Drug Discovery and Development Conference Registration*
(Pre-conference, November 16 - 17)
Please review the important information below and then
proceed to the bottom of the page to begin registration
(for pricing within each category, click here)
- Member - registrant must be a current 2016 or 2017 SNO member.
- Student/Trainee Member - registrant must be a current 2016 or 2017 SNO member. Must be a student or actively involved in training (residency, fellowship, etc.). May not hold a faculty appointment.
- Student/Trainee Non-Member* - registrant must be student or actively involved in training (residency, fellowship, etc.). May not hold a faculty appointment.
*Note: Requires supervising faculty to return signed verification form. Download here.
- Allied Health - registration for nursing professionals, social workers, physical therapists, psychologists, charities, etc. Not intended for other academic degreed attendees
- Non-member - all other professionals not included in the above categories
- Spouse/Guest - limited to social events, receptions and meals (excluding Saturday evening gala dinner) and does not provide access to scientific sessions. Must accompany a paid registrant.
Gala Dinner: Gala dinner ticket can be added to registration at any time. Click here for information on this special evening. Limited tickets are available on a first come, first served basis and require meeting registration. Online payment or check/wire transfer must be received by November 9, 2016.
Registration includes: All sessions, welcome reception, poster receptions, daily continental breakfasts and boxed lunches (Thursday, Friday, Saturday). Does not include Saturday evening Gala Dinner. Tickets for this event must be purchased separately.
Dietary Restrictions? Require assistance with hearing, vision, or mobility? Contact Linda Greer, email@example.com
- The Neuro-Oncology Review Course will be held Wednesday, November 16. The course can be added to your registration at any time. For details, click here.
- *The 2nd CNS Anticancer Drug Discovery and Development Conference will be held November 16 - 17, 2016 at the Fairmont Princess Hotel. *NOTE: REQUIRES REGISTRATION THRU SEPARATE PORTAL, click here. For all other registrations, see the main link below.
The Pre-registration deadline for lowest registration rates is October 10, 2016, 11:59pm, CST
The online registration deadline is November 9. For registrations after this date, attendees must register on on-site and on-site surcharges will apply.
CANCELLATIONS must be received in writing no later than November 9; registration fees will be refunded less a $50 handling fee. Cancellations received after November 9 cannot be refunded, but the meeting registration can be transferred to another person with written authorization. E-mail all cancellation and transfer requests to Program Registrar Linda Greer, firstname.lastname@example.org
For all registration questions or for additional information, contact Linda Greer, Registrar. 346-980-6935 or email@example.com