2017 NEURO-ONCOLOGY REVIEW COURSE
Building on the success of past programs, the Society for Neuro-Oncology is pleased to host a full-day Neuro-Oncology Review Course as part of its educational programs for 2017. The course will take place on November 15, 2017 at the Marriott Marquis San Francisco Hotel in San Francisco, California, immediately preceding the SNO Annual Scientific Meeting and Education Day, and will offer fast paced, high quality education and CME credits for all participants.
- Primary brain tumors – pathology, grading and prognosis, Dr. Peter Canoll, Columbia University
- Neurosurgical management of brain tumors, Dr. Michael Lim, Johns Hopkins
- Medical complications in neuro-oncology patients, Dr. Katy Peters, Duke University
- Management of primary CNS tumors - PART I – gliomas, Dr. Erin Dunbar, Piedmont Cancer Center
- Principles of radiotherapy in neuro-oncology and its side effects, Dr. Helen Shih, MGH, Harvard University
- Management of primary brain tumors - PART II – non-glial tumors, Dr. Rimas Lukas, University of Chicago
- Leptomeningeal carcinomatosis, Dr. Maciej Mrugala, Mayo Clinic Arizona
- Chemotherapy in neuro-oncology: principles and practice, Dr. David Peereboom, Cleveland Clinic
- Neuro-radiology pearls for the neuro-oncologist, Dr. James Fink, University of Washington
- Pediatric neuro-oncology highlights, Dr. Sonia Partap, Stanford University
- Palliative care for a neuro-oncologist, Dr. Lynne Taylor, Virginia Mason Medical Center
- Non-metastatic neurologic complications of cancer, Dr. Lisa Rogers, Case Medical Center
- Metastatic disease in the nervous system, Dr. Manmeet Ahluwalia, Cleveland Clinic
Online registration now open. Attendance at the SNO meeting is not required; attendees may choose the review course as a stand alone registration if desired. Register through the main SNO Meeting Registration link. Click here.
HOTEL ACCOMMODATIONS: Click here.