Please read for important information regarding registration for the 2017 SNO Meeting and Pre-Conferences. The link for registration is located at the bottom of the page.
REGISTRATION CATEGORIES (click here for pricing within each category )
- Member - registrant must be a current 2017 or 2018 SNO member.
- Student/Trainee Member - registrant must be a current 2017 or 2018 SNO member. Must be a student or actively involved in training (residency, fellowship, etc.). May not hold a faculty appointment.
- Student/Trainee Non-Member* - registrant must be student or actively involved in training (residency, fellowship, etc.). May not hold a faculty appointment.
*Note: Requires supervising faculty to return signed verification form .
- Allied Health - registration for nursing professionals, social workers, physical therapists, psychologists, charities, etc. Not intended for other academic degreed attendees
- Non-member - all other professionals not included in the above categories
- Spouse/Guest - limited to social events, receptions and meals (excluding Saturday evening gala dinner) and does not provide access to scientific sessions. Must accompany a paid registrant.
Gala Dinner: Gala dinner ticket can be added to registration at any time. Limited tickets are available on a first come, first served basis and require meeting registration. Online payment or check/wire transfer must be received by November 1, 2017.
Registration includes: All sessions, welcome reception, poster receptions, daily continental breakfasts and boxed lunches (Thursday, Friday, Saturday). Does not include Saturday evening Gala Dinner. Tickets for this event must be purchased separately.
Dietary Restrictions? Require assistance with hearing, vision, or mobility? Contact Linda Greer, email@example.com
The early bird registration deadline for lowest rates is September 15, 2017, 11:59pm, CST
The online registration deadline is November 8. For registrations after this date, attendees must register on-site and on-site surcharges will apply.
CANCELLATIONS must be received in writing no later than November 8; registration fees will be refunded less a $50 handling fee. Cancellations received after November 8 cannot be refunded, but the meeting registration can be transferred to another person with written authorization. E-mail all cancellation and transfer requests to Program Registrar Linda Greer, firstname.lastname@example.org
The Neuro-Oncology Review Course will be held Wednesday, November 15. The course can be added to your SNO Meeting registration at any time. For details, click here.
The 2nd SNO-SCIDOT Joint Conference on Therapeutic Delivery to the CNS will be held November 15 – 16, 2017. REQUIRES SEPARATE REGISTRATION. Click here for details.
For all registration questions or for additional information, contact Linda Greer, Registrar. 346-980-6935 or email@example.com