SNO welcomes Neuro-Oncology Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, Social Workers,
and other Allied Health Professionals to the Annual Meeting of the Society for Neuro-Oncology
SNO appreciates that it may be a challenge for Allied Health Professionals to attend the entire annual meeting. All AHPs involved in neuro-oncology are therefore encouraged to attend two-days of special pre-meeting education that will contribute to their professional competence in a rapidly changing work environment. Focused content and networking sessions will bring together this important part of the neuro-oncology community, fostering collaboration and greater involvement in the activities of the Society.
Wednesday, November 14
- Full day Neuro-Oncology Review Course covering the principles and fundamentals of clinical Neuro-Oncology.
- Evening networking event for nurses and other AHPs.
Thursday, November 15
- Breakfast focus group addressing the future of AHPs within SNO.
- A full-day of cutting edge educational content focusing on clinical trials in the modern-day era.
- Dedicated AHP networking luncheon.
Up to 14 AMA PRA Category 1 credits
will be available. Those wishing to stay in New Orleans for the remainder of the SNO annual conference may do so at a significantly reduced registration rate.
In an effort to increase the participation of AHPs within SNO, up to 60 Allied Health Professionals will have the entire registration cost for first two days of the SNO meeting waived. This will include registration, course materials, all scheduled meals and networking events. To qualify for a registration scholarship: