SNO welcomes Neuro-Oncology Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, Social Workers,
and other Allied Health Professionals to the Annual Meeting of the Society for Neuro-Oncology
SNO appreciates that it may be a challenge for Allied Health Professionals to attend the entire annual meeting. All AHPs involved in neuro-oncology are therefore encouraged to attend two-days of special pre-meeting education that will contribute to their professional competence in a rapidly changing work environment. Focused content and networking sessions will bring together this important part of the neuro-oncology community, fostering collaboration and greater involvement in the activities of the Society.
Wednesday, November 20
Thursday, November 21
- Breakfast focus group addressing the future of AHPs within SNO, networking opportunities, etc.
- SNO Education Day with breakout sessions on Palliative Care in Brain Tumor Patients and Medical Complications of Therapy and Survivorship
Up to 14 AMA PRA Category 1 credits will be available. Those wishing to stay in Phoenix for the remainder of the SNO annual conference may do so at a significantly reduced registration rate. Register Now!
In an effort to increase the participation of AHPs within SNO, up to 60 Allied Health Professionals will have the entire registration cost for first two days of the SNO meeting waived. This will include registration, course materials, all scheduled meals and networking events. To qualify for a registration scholarship:
- This must be the registrant’s first SNO meeting or not have attended a SNO meeting in the last three years.
- One AHP registration waiver per institution will be accepted, and will be assigned on a first come, first served basis.
- Download scholarship registration form here. Return to Program Registrar Linda Greer, email@example.com