Registration for the 2019 Society for Neuro-Oncology Annual Meeting
Please review the important information below before clicking on the "Register Now" button at the bottom of the page
- Registration includes:
- Access to all scientific sessions, Thursday evening Welcome Reception and both poster receptions
- Daily continental breakfasts and boxed lunches
- Access to the 2019 SNO Annual Meeting app and all abstracts
- Access to audio and slides of select Annual Meeting content, post conference
- Registration does not include pre-meeting courses or the Gala Dinner. Tickets for these events must be purchased separately but can be added to your registration at any time.
MEETING RATES AND KEY DATES
Contact Linda Greer, firstname.lastname@example.org
- I require assistance with hearing, vision, or mobility
- I wish to register multiple attendees and make one payment
- Online registration is the preferred method; however, a downloadable registration form is available. Click here.
- The Neuro-Oncology Review Course will be held Wednesday, November 20, 2019. Requires separate registration. The course can be added to your SNO Meeting registration at any time. Click here for information.
- Brain Tumor Basic and Translational Research Dinner - Wednesday evening, November 20, 2019. Requires separate registration; can be added to your SNO meeting registration at any time. Click here for details.
Cancellations must be received in writing no later than November 7, 2019; registration fees will be refunded less a $50 handling fee. Cancellations received after November 7 cannot be refunded, but the meeting registration can be transferred to another person with written authorization. E-mail all cancellation and transfer requests to Program Registrar Linda Greer, email@example.com
For all registration questions or for additional information, contact Linda Greer, Registrar, 346-980-6935 or firstname.lastname@example.org