Registration for the 2018 Society for Neuro-Oncology Annual Meeting
Please review the important information below before clicking on the "Register Now" button at the bottom of the page
- Registration includes:
- Access to all scientific sessions and poster receptions
- Daily continental breakfasts and boxed lunches
- Access to the 2018 SNO Annual Meeting app and all abstracts
- Access to audio and video of select Annual Meeting content post conference
- Registration does not include pre-meeting courses or the Gala Dinner. Tickets for these events must be purchased separately but can be added to your registration at any time.
MEETING RATES AND KEY DATES
Dietary Restrictions? Require assistance with hearing, vision, or mobility?
Wish to register multiple attendees and make one payment?
Contact Linda Greer, email@example.com
- The Neuro-Oncology Review Course will be held Wednesday, November 14, 2018. Requires separate registration. The course can be added to your SNO Meeting registration at any time. For details, click here.
- The 3rd CNS Anticancer Drug Discovery and Development Conference will be held November 14 - 15, 2018, Requires separate registration; however, cannot be added to the main meeting registration. Click here for details.
Cancellations must be received in writing no later than November 5, 2018; registration fees will be refunded less a $50 handling fee. Cancellations received after November 5 cannot be refunded, but the meeting registration can be transferred to another person with written authorization. E-mail all cancellation and transfer requests to Program Registrar Linda Greer, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online registration is the preferred method; however, a downloadable registration form is available. Click here.
- For all registration questions or for additional information, contact Linda Greer, Registrar, 346-980-6935 or email@example.com