Claim CME Credits or obtain an Attendance Certificate via the SNO mobile app or online for the SNO Annual Meeting
Access the SNO App on your mobile device or click on https://sno.confex.com/sno/2017/meetingapp.cgi to begin.
- You must first create an account using the email address you provided when you registered for the meeting. Select your own password. If you have already created an account, you may click on "sign in" and enter your login credentials.
- Use the "Search Sessions by Day" option to navigate to the session(s) you attended and click on the session title.
- Click on the Claim CME credit button and submit the attestation statement to earn CME hours for that session. Select the number of hours and minutes you attended that session (you may receive partial credit if you only attended a portion of the session). Rate each session "thumbs up" or "thumbs down" and, if desired, enter any session-specific comments.
- Repeat this process for each session that you attended.
- Complete the Overall Meeting Evaluation by clicking on the link in the navigation pane.
- Once the Overall Meeting Evaluation and at least one session evaluation have been submitted, click the Review Claimed CME Contact Hours link to view and save your certificates. You may choose either a CME Certificate or an Attendance Certificate. Note that there are separate certificates for the Wednesday Review Course.