November 15 - 16, 2017 Marriott Marquis Hotel San Francisco
Held in conjunction with the 22nd Annual Meeting and Education Day of the Society for Neuro-Oncology
The Society for Neuro-Oncology (SNO) and the Society for CNS Interstitial Delivery of Therapeutics (SCIDOT) invite you to attend the 2017 SNO-SCIDOT Joint Conference on Therapeutic Delivery to the CNS which will be held on November 15-16, 2017 at the Marriott Marquis Hotel in San Francisco, California (in conjunction with the SNO Annual Meeting).
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE PRELIMINARY PROGRAM
The conference organizers will include abstract presentations of original research on the interstitial delivery of therapeutics to the CNS selected from the following categories:
- BBB Physiology and Barriers to CNS drug distribution
- Pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of CNS therapeutics
- Methods for evaluating drug delivery to the CNS
- Devices that directly treat CNS pathology
- Pharmacologic approaches to overcoming the BBB
- Devices for delivery of therapeutics to the CNS
- Nanoparticles and liposomes for drug delivery
- Gene therapy for CNS pathology
- Clinical trials using convection enhanced delivery
- Regulatory considerations for delivery of therapeutics directly into the CNS
- Mathematical and computational modeling of transport in the CNS
- SCIDOT Chair: Michael A. Vogelbaum MD, PhD - Cleveland Clinic
- SNO Chair: Manish Aghi MD, PhD - University of California, San Francisco
- Krys Bankiewicz MD, PhD - University of California, San Francisco
- Waldemar Debinski MD, PhD - Wake Forest University School of Medicine
- Russell Lonser, MD - Ohio State University
- Raghu Raghavan PhD – Therataxis, Inc.
- Zvi Ram MD - Tel Aviv University
- Mark Souweidane MD, Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Manfred Westphal MD - University of Hamburg - Eppendorf
For online registration, click here. Early registration for lowest rates through September 15.
Full Registration $345; Trainee Registration $235
After September 15: Full Registration $395; Trainee registration $285
To book a hotel room at the Marriott Marquis Hotel, click here.
EXHIBIT AND SUPPORT
For exhibit and support questions, please email Megan Bell Johnston at firstname.lastname@example.org. For information on exhibits and support, click here.