The SNO election process for the Society’s new leadership positions is now complete and we are pleased to share that SNO received a record number of ballots for a non-presidential election year! And of significant note, we celebrate that the results of the election provide that for the first time, the entire incoming slate of board representatives are women. SNO thanks all of the outstanding individuals who ran for office, as well as the members of the nominating committee for their work in putting forward an exceptional slate of candidates.
SNO would like to congratulate the following new members of the SNO Board:
- Allied Health Representative - Mary Lou Affronti, DNP, RN, ANP, MHSc
- Other Specialties Representative - Quinn Ostrom, PhD, MPH, MA
- Pathology Representative - Joanna Phillips, MD, PhD
- Radiation Oncology Representative - Helen Shih, MD, MPH
- Young Investigator Representative - Mary Jane Lim Fat, MD
The newly elected members will assume their positions upon the conclusion of our annual meeting in November.