The SNO election process for the Society’s new leadership positions is now complete and we are pleased to share that a record number of ballots were cast in this election. We sincerely thank all of the outstanding individuals who ran for office, as well as the members of the nominating committee for their hard work in putting forward an exceptional slate of candidates.
We would like to congratulate the following new officers and members of the SNO Board:
- President: Daphne Haas-Kogan
- President Elect: Eva Galanis
- Secretary/Treasurer: Shawn Hervey-Jumper
- Basic Science Board Representative: Adrienne Boire
- Medical Oncology Board Representative: Priscilla Brastianos
- Neurology Board Representative: Macarena de la Fuente
- Neurosurgery Board Representative: Farshad Nassiri
- Pediatric Board Representative: Mariella Filbin
The newly elected members will assume their positions upon the conclusion of our annual meeting in November. We are confident that our Society is in excellent hands, and we look forward to a bright future ahead.