Pediatric Neuro-Oncology Tumor Board Quarterly Series
Hypermutant Malignant Brain Tumors
September 20, 2022, 1:00-2:30 pm ET
The Pediatric Special Interest Track is pleased to present the next broadcast of the Pediatric Tumor Board Series. The broadcast entitled Hypermutant Malignant Brain Tumors will occur live on September 20, 2022, 1:00-2:30 pm ET. Registration is free and limited to the first 1,000 participants. All SNO webinars are recorded, so if you miss one, you will be able to view it on-demand on the Neuro-Oncology Academy.
Pediatric Tumor Board Webinar Leadership Team:
Co-chairs: Craig Erker and Holly Lindsay
SNO Pediatric Track Co-lead: Annie Huang
- Naureen Mushtaq - Aga Khan University
- Farrah Bashir - Aga Khan University
- Anirban Das - The Hospital for Sick Children
- Ivana Fedorakova - Clinic of Pediatric Oncology and Hematology of Slovak Medical University
- Uri Tabori - The Hospital for Sick Children
- Mehdi Touat - Harvard University, Brigham and Women’s Hospital
- Jasper van der Lugt - Prinses Maxima Centrum
- Eugene Hwang - Children’s National Hospital
- Birgit Ertl-Wagner - The Hospital for Sick Children
- David Solomon - University of California San Francisco
- Derek Tsang - Princess Margaret Cancer Centre, The Hospital for Sick Children
- Matthias Karajannis - Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Understand and identify laboratory tests needed for a diagnosis of hypermutant gliomas.
- Understand the disease biology of hypermutant gliomas arising in children and young adults.
- Identify current treatment options and the common complications of treatment for hypermutant gliomas in children and young adults
Oncologists, Neuro-Oncologists, Neurosurgeons, Radiation Oncologists, Neurologists, Pathologists, Oncology and Neuro-oncology trainees, Oncology nurses and Nurse Practitioners. There is a pediatric focus to the presented material.
- If you have a Neuro-Oncology Academy account, select Login. If you do not yet have an account, select Register to create your FREE account. If you are a SNO member, select Login and on the next screen login under the “Society for Neuro-Oncology login.”
- Select Take Course. Answer the additional registration questions, then select Take Course.
- You will receive a confirmation email from the Neuro-Oncology Academy after registration as well as a Zoom confirmation email. These emails will include a calendar invitation to add to your email calendar.
- Click Start under the Webinar (Via Zoom) tab in the course outline to complete your registration.
- When it is time to join the webinar, select Webinar. Select Join the webinar. The Zoom Webinar window will pop up and you will see the webinar as you normally would.
- After the webinar, come back to this activity to complete the Post Webinar Survey. You'll be able to download your certificate immediately after the webinar.
If you have have any questions, please email [email protected]