2023 Pediatric Neuro-Oncology Research Conference
June 22-24, 2023
Capital Hilton, Washington DC
Click Here to Register
Current SNO members receive discounted registration rates. Take advantage of early bird pricing through Friday, May 5 at 11:59 pm CDT
. Online registration will close on Friday, June 16 at 11:59 pm CDT. On-site registration will be available at the Capital Hilton.
The educational program will begin at midday on Thursday.
Registration for the conference includes access to the following:
Conference Pricing Information
- Scientific and Independent Supported Sessions
- Breakfast, lunch, and refreshment breaks
- Poster reception at the Showroom, walking distance from the Capital Hilton
- Thursday evening welcome reception with the exhibitors in the Exhibit Hall
- A special Nonprofit Showcase
- Young Investigators Networking Reception
- Recorded content following the conference
- Poster e-Gallery
You must be a current SNO member to receive the discounted member pricing. To renew your membership or learn more about joining the Society, please click here
|SNO Full/Emeritus Member
|SNO Trainee/Student Member
When registering, please select the appropriate registration category based on your SNO membership status. The SNO Administrative Office will follow up to collect the additional payment if you register in the incorrect category. Please click here
to join or renew your SNO membership.
Click here to book
- SNO Full/Emeritus Member - Registrant must be a current 2023 SNO full or emeritus member.
- SNO Student/Trainee Member - Registrant must be a current 2023 SNO trainee or student member.
- Allied Health Professional - Registration for advance practice providers, nursing professionals, social workers, physical therapists, physician assistants, psychologists, non-profit partners, etc. Not intended for other academic degreed attendees. Industry and pharmaceutical partners are not eligible for this category.
- International Outreach - Available to registrants who live and work in a low-income/developing nation, as defined by the World Bank. Please click here for the list of eligible countries.
- Student/Trainee Non-Member - Registrant must be student or actively involved in training (residency, fellowship, etc.). May not hold a faculty appointment.
- Non-member - All other professionals not included in the listed categories.
your room at the Capital Hilton, the host hotel and venue for the 2023 Pediatric Neuro-Oncology Research Conference.
Please note that the registrant is fully responsible for managing their own hotel reservation. Please book your room only through the links found on this website. SNO does not contract outside sources or providers to manage our room reservations.
Cancellations and Refunds
The deadline for cancellations with refund is Friday, June 9, 2023
. Cancellations must be received in writing and a $50 cancellation fee will be assessed. Cancellations received after the deadline date cannot be refunded, but the meeting registration can be transferred to another person with written authorization.
Please note that your SNO membership must be current if you have chosen to register as a SNO member. SNO reserves the right to confirm that you have registered in the correct category.
Payment must be received in full before access to the meeting can be granted.
Email all cancellation and transfer requests to Program Registrar Caroline Noor, [email protected]
For all registration questions or for additional information, please contact Caroline Noor, Registrar, 830-321-0615 or [email protected]
to return to the 2023 SNO Pediatric Conference homepage.