2023 SNO Pediatric Neuro-Oncology Research Conference
Abstract Submission Now Closed
Abstract submitters have been notified of their abstract presentation type. Please contact Tara Mammoser [email protected]
if you have not received an email notifying you of your abstract allocation.
Please click here
to submit your abstracts for the 2023 SNO Pediatric Neuro-Oncology Research Conference. The submission deadline is on Monday, February 6, 2023, at 11:59 PM ET.
Abstracts submitted after the deadline will not be accepted.
All accepted abstracts will be published as submitted
in an online supplement to SNO’s official journal, Neuro-Oncology. Edits to abstracts cannot be made after the February 6, 2023, deadline.
Abstract submitters should carefully check your abstract for content errors, spelling, names, etc. before submitting. SNO neither proofreads for nor corrects spelling, typographical, grammatical, or scientific errors.
Once the accepted abstracts are submitted to the journal for publication, requests for withdrawals cannot be processed.
All request to withdraw abstracts MUST be received by Friday, March 31, 2023, at 11:59 PM ET.
Submitters may submit abstracts in the following categories:
Late Breaking Abstract Guidelines
- Basic Biology/Stem Cells/Models
- Cancer Neuroscience
- High Grade Glioma/Gliomatosis Cerebri
- Germ Cell Tumors/Rare Tumors
- Health Outcomes (QOL, DEI, Survivorship, Nursing, Social Work)
- Low Grade Gliomas
- Neurosurgery/Focused Ultrasound/Drug Delivery
- Other (not fitting in any other category)
- Radiation Oncology
- Translational Therapeutics/Clinical Trials
- Late Breaking (Before submitting an abstract in this category, please carefully read late breaking submission guidelines below)
SNO recognizes that some rapidly advancing investigations may include results that will not be available at the time of the abstract submission deadline of February 6, 2023. For this reason, SNO will allow authors to submit their Late-Breaking research for consideration for the 2023 SNO Pediatric Neuro-Oncology Research Conference, however submissions must adhere to guidelines below.
Please note that only a limited number of abstract
s from this Late-Breaking category will be selected for oral presentation at the meeting in Washington, DC. Authors should note the following important information before submitting a Late-Breaking Abstract:
This category is not intended to offer a second deadline for regular abstract submissions.
- Late-Breaking abstracts will be considered for oral presentation only.
- Late-Breaking abstracts accepted for oral presentation will not be included in the regular abstract supplement to Neuro-Oncology and will be published electronically on the day of presentation.
- Late-Breaking abstracts not accepted for presentation will not be considered for any type of presentation format (poster, poster discussion or oral) and will not be part of the annual meeting program.
- Late-Breaking abstracts will not be considered for awards.
For an abstract to be considered for Late-Breaking Abstract status, the submitting author must:
- Select the “Late-Breaking Abstract” category button in the abstract submission program.
- Submit an abstract, including the objectives and methods but excluding the results and conclusions of the research, by the submission deadline of Monday, February 6, 2023. Include any information that supports the potential for late-breaking impact, and the date of planned analysis for the abstract.
- Submit a final Late-Breaking abstract (with updated data) by Friday, April 14, 2023. If an updated abstract is not submitted by that date, the abstract will be automatically rejected.
to return to the 2023 SNO Pediatric Conference homepage.