Function Space Request During the 2022 Annual Conference on CNS Clinical Trials & Brain Metastases
Hilton Toronto, Toronto Canada, August 12-13, 2022
Complete the Function Request Form
Affiliates of SNO, including; supporters, nonprofit partners, like-minded organizations, SNO members, academic institutions, and industry partners, are encouraged to hold meetings and social events concurrently with the 2022 Annual Conference on CNS Clinical Trials & Brain Metastases, Co-Sponsored by SNO and ASCO. SNO encourages affiliates to take advantage of the opportunity and request function space before the space available runs out. The SNO team assigns meeting space on a first-come, first-served basis.
Permissible ancillary meetings include:
- Investigator Meetings/Industry
- Nonprofit Meeting
- SNO Committee Meetings
- Slide Reviews
- Industry Meetings
- Social Functions
- All function requests must be approved by SNO personnel.
- SNO prohibits competing functions with SNO and ASCO educational sessions.
- Please return the completed function request form to Gabrielle Griffin
- Once the function is approved, SNO personnel will provide appropriate contacts for the meeting
- The main contact for each ancillary meeting is responsible for assuring that all vendors, speakers, and attendees understand and comply with SNO guidelines.
- The main contact for each ancillary meeting is responsible for organizing their catering, audiovisual, and other meeting needs.
- The organization of the ancillary meeting is responsible for all fees associated with the function, including catering, audiovisual, and room sets.